1. S.M. Zhou and C.L. Mu, The properties of solutions for a generalized b-family equation with peakons. J. Nonlinear Sci., 23 (2013), 863-889.
2. C.L. Mu, S.M. Zhou and R. Zeng, Well-posedness and blowup phenomena for a higher order shallow water equation. J. Differential Equations, 251 (2011), 3488-3499.
3. S.M. Zhou and C.L. Mu, Global conservative solutions for a model equation for shallow water waves of moderate amplitude. J. Differential Equations, 256 (2014), 1793-1816.
4. S.M. Zhou, The local well-posedness, existence and uniqueness of weak solutions for a model equation for shallow water waves of moderate amplitude. J. Differential Equations, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jde.2015.01.014
5. S.M. Zhou and C.L. Mu, Global conservative and dissipative solutions of the generalized Camassa-Holm equation. Discrete Contin. Dyn. Syst.A, 33 (2013), 1713-1739.
6. S.M. Zhou, and C.L. Mu, The Cauchy problem for a generalized b-equation with higher-order nonlinearities in critical Besov spaces and weighted L^p spaces. Discrete and Contin. Dyn. Syst. A, 34 (2014) 4967-4986.
7. S.M. Zhou, Well-posedness and blowup phenomena for a cross-coupled Camassa-Holm equation with waltzing peakons and compacton pairs. J. Evol. Equ. 14 (2014), 727-747.
8. S.M. Zhou, C.L. Mu and R. Zeng, Quenching for a non-local diffusion equation with a singular absorption term and Neumann boundary condition. Z. Angew. Math. Phys., 62 (2011), 483-493.