1. Xu Qiuju, Tan Zhong and Wang Huaqiao, Global existence and asymptotic behavior for the 3D compressible magneto-micropolar fluids in a bounded domain, J. Math. Phys., 2020, 61: 011506, 14 pp.
2. Xu Qiuju* and Tan Zhong, On weak solution to the steady compressible flow of nematic liquid crystals, Math. Models Methods Appl. Sci., 2019, 9: 3054-3068.
3. Tan Zhong and Xu Qiuju*,On the motion of the 3D compressible micropolar fluids with time periodic external forces,J. Math. Phys., 2018, 59: 081511, 28 pp.
4. Xu qiuju*, Belmonte Andrew, deforest Russ, Liu Chun and Tan Zhong,Strong solutions and instability for the fitness gradient system in evolutionary games between two populations, J. Differential Equations, 2017, 262: 4021-4051.
5. Tan Zhong and Xu Qiuju*, Weak solution to the steady compressible flow of nematic liquid crystals. J. Math. Anal. Appl., 2017, 448: 1343-1368.
6. Tan Zhong, Xu Qiuju and Wang Huaqiao, Time periodic solution to the compressible Euler equations with damping in a periodic domain, Nonlinearity, 2016, 29: 2024-2049.
7. Tan Zhong and Xu Qiuju*, Time periodic solutions to the 3D compressible fluid models of Korteweg type, Commun. Math. Sci., 2016, 14: 705-733.
8. Cai Hong, Tan Zhong and Xu Qiuju*, Time periodic solutions to Navier-Stokes-Korteweg system with friction,Discrete Contin. Dyn. Syst., 2016, 36:611-629.